N12 Open 3 - 6 May
Dear N12 Sailors
We have a great Bank Holiday Weekend of sailing and events at Salcombe Yacht Club
- Number of races/day Sat 1 race, Sun 2 races, Mon 1 race
- Start times Sat 14.40, Sun. 10.50 & 14.20, Mon. 10.50
- Briefing time Sat 12.30 @ Batson Boatpark
- Entry fee £31 - https://www.salcombeyc.org.uk/...
- Social Events Jazz Night - Fri 3 May
N12 Skittles evening with Lasagna & Ice cream - fun for all
- Catering at club Lunch and evening menu every day with a Carvery on the Sunday for those not sailing and Beach boxes for those who
are( https://www.salcombeyc.org.uk/event/yawl-n12-open-early-may-1) - note that if weather is really bad an SYC
patrol boat will bring sailors back to SYC over the lunch period.
BBQ Monday lunch time food until 1500 - please book at bar on arrival for weekend
- Prize Giving Approx 1500 Monday 6 Apr
- Showers Available all weekend until club closes 1800 Monday 6 Apr
- Link to NoR online entry https://www.salcombeyc.org.uk/...
The Harbour do waive Harbour Dues but as ever the parking will be £8 for each 24 hr period. It is advisable to book a boat park space by contacting Salcombe Harbour Office 01548 843791
Harbour Boat Park 01548 844010.
The postcode for the public Batson Boat Park & Slipway is TQ8 8DW
Contact Salcombe Yacht Club Office 01548 842593 Tues-Friday 09.00-15.00
We look forward to welcoming you!
Last updated 10:55 on 1 May 2019